Search

.

Content

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Insta Insta Read All About It!

So i'm truly sad that I can't Instagram due to lack of Wifi in Luoyang. But since Instagram has become a part of my life by creating a digital index of what's happened in my life since 2010.
Naturally, I still feel like I should post them.
Even though there are a bunch of Instas waiting to be refreshed once I find Wifi, I will post them all here so that things can be up to date.













1. Michael eating some corn on the cob that was surprisingly delicious with all the spices they put on it
(we felt like we had to get some since we missed the corn party :[ )
2. Some Octopi leg skewers on the left and some Crawfish on the right! Street food here is awesome.
3. Me and my Chicken Leg. 
4. Whole Squid! Michael and I have vowed to try this before we leave. I mean, how could we not!?
5. Nap time! I think this is where Chinese Education is awesome. After lunch everyone- the kids, teachers, janitors etc. get an hour and a half break to rest. I look forward to it err day.
6. Some Chinese Style.
While out at the street market I saw these pants on a mannequin and HAD to have them. Plus they were only 20 RMB. I feel like the explanation as to why they're great is a lot like when Annie in Bridesmaids describes her dress- (p.s. don't watch the ending if you don't want to be grossed out)


So that's what's up on the flip-side...like literally we're 14 hours ahead of you guys. 

xoxo~
(lo)ve+michael

1 comments:

Francy
at: October 14, 2013 at 7:46 AM said...

The food makes me a little nervous, although its pretty cool... totally jealous of your nap time!

Behind The Web

Us

My photo
Currently Michael and I are in China teaching the young ones how to speak English. I like to post lots of pictures and I know reading long blogs can get tedious, so here and there I usually will add a link or two for fun. They're usually bolded :] enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers