Search

.

Content

Friday, September 6, 2013

Why Hello!!

Welcome to our Blog!

We thought we'd do the hip cool thing for newlyweds and create a blog to keep you updated on our crazy shenanigans
. Especially the ones we have whilst on our adventure in China. 

It's been an eventful two weeks here in China. The first week we spent in Beijing acting the tourists part and going to all the historical places. Here is small summary in the form of Instagram pictures. I was unable to post them due to Wifi difficulties (which is pretty disappointing since I love to Instagram so much...oh well). 




1. This man in the picture at the  Dumpling shop by our hotel was super stoked
2. Sometimes Chinese just doesn't translate well...
3. The Forbidden City
4. Yummy Chinese food!
5. Sweet Carvings at The Forbidden City
6. Tiananmen Square with Mao
7. Coke Light!!! Closest thing to Diet Coke :/
8. Sweet bakery shop in Beijing with savory and sweet pastries.


That's all we can post at this moment, but we have tons of stuff to show you!! 

Stay tuned! 

(lo)ve+michael

0 comments:

Behind The Web

Us

My photo
Currently Michael and I are in China teaching the young ones how to speak English. I like to post lots of pictures and I know reading long blogs can get tedious, so here and there I usually will add a link or two for fun. They're usually bolded :] enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers